Educating students is more than just teachers standing up at the front of a classroom teaching from a textbook. The teachers are the picture, but the educational assessment and management professionals are the frame. Effective education usually requires a framework built by the administration that allows teachers to flourish making sure the needs of learners are satisfied, whether the students are in secondary or elementary school, or adult learners in corporate environments. The decision-making positions, such as Principal, Training Manager, Exam Developer, Assistant Principal, and Academic Coordinator, take the burden of the managerial part of education away from the teachers allowing the teachers to focus on the most important undertaking – instructing their students. Online educational assessment degree classes are a great way for someone to begin a career in educational assessment and management.
A vital part of paving a path to any decision-making position in an academic environment is by obtaining the tools to be an effective educational assessment and management professional. A master’s degree in educational assessment is a great place to start! An online educational assessment degree and evaluation program has the ability to provide its students with a fervent awareness of the education needs, standards and restrictions of different academic environments. An online educational assessment degree can allow you to efficiently assess, as well as enrich, the modalities through which information is delivered to students.
Online Educational Assessment and Evaluation Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
Online Educational Assessment Degree Classes
In an online educational assessment degree program, students will become familiar with an array of techniques to use in their educational assessment and management careers, including techniques for monitoring student advancement, methods for the analysis of in-class assessment tools, and strengthen assessment methods and techniques that help cultivate self-confidence in students, teachers and support staff. Students working on an online educational assessment degree may also learn different ways set up a curriculum that helps promotes critical thinking, problem solving, and independent learning. Classes in an online educational assessment degree program can include:
- The Fundamentals of Assessment & Evaluation in Educational Environments
- Curriculum Leadership
- Instructional Methods
- Principles of Instructional Design
- Special Needs Students
- Using Assessment & Evaluation to Encourage Educators
- Curriculum for English Second Language Learners
- Theories & Principles of Learning
- Adult Learners
- Educational Assessment & Evaluation Systems
- Curriculum for Gifted & Talented Students
- Technologies to Enhance Learning
Online educational assessment degree students also acquire the skills that allow them to focus and improve their analysis, teamwork, data collection and analysis techniques, and critical thinking skills. These skills can prove to be invaluable for online educational assessment degree students no matter what field they enter into upon graduation.
Also be sure to see: