How to Tell If You’ve Enrolled in an Online Party Schoolposted by Mark on November 7th, 2008
Not all online schools are created equal. Here are some ways to tell if yours isn’t quite up to snuff.
10. It’s accredited by Coors.
9. You can major in brownie management.
8. You contract a communicable disease from your mouse.
7. Admission requirements include “B.Y.O.B.”
6. The mascot is a cold pizza.
5. Joe Francis is the dean.
4. You’re invited to do a virtual keg stand.
3. It has a fantasy football team.
2. Tuition is payable in Funyuns.
1. It goes offline every day at 4:20.