10 Sites to Test Your Memory Onlineposted by Mark on June 3rd, 2009
As an online student, your memory will get you out of a lot of jams. Even if you don’t learn something fully, maybe you can at least remember it well enough to get an exam question right. But is your memory up to snuff? Can your memory push other memories around, kick sand in their faces and steal their girlfriends? Here are 10 websites to test your memory muscle.
- BBC: Explore Your Memory: Test your memory in a battery of tests involving shapes, colors, pictures, numbers, patterns and more during this 20-minute exercise from the BBC.
- BrainCurls.com Memory Q’s: See how well you can remember sequences of numbers, letters, tones and bars.
- Braingle Memory Tests: How many numbers, letters or words can you remember after looking at them for a brief period of time?
- Brain List Channel Word List Recall: Test your short-term verbal memory by memorizing 15 words.
- The Cognition and Language Laboratory Memory Test: A 3-minute quiz that tests your short-term memory of visual objects.
- Essex University Online Memory Experiment: See how well you can memorize sequences of numbers.
- JakeMandell.com: Not only test your audio memory, but also find out if you’re tone deaf.
- Memory Loss Online Memory Self-Tests: Test your verbal and facial memory in two 10-15-minute experiments.
- Test My Brain: Test your memory of numbers, words and faces in a 15-minute quiz.
- Zefrank.com Memory Test: Like the game Memory, but with animated patterns. Can you beat the average score?