Here are some of the latest cool stuff from some our favorite blogs:
- Lifehacker reports on a neat Firefox extension, WiseStamp, that lets you build HTML signatures for your favorite Webmail accounts. Great news if you’re one of the many Gmail users who have waiting forever to add prettier signatures to your emails. WiseStamp even lets you link to your social network profiles via cute little icons.
- StudentHacks.org lists seven things you can do on your commute to school to be more productive. Personally, I always learned my Spanish vocabulary words on the way to class.
- Gizmodo rounds up sites to watch TV online for free, including a critique of how the networks have addressed this growing trend.
- Lindsey Pollack, Alexandra Levit, & Christine Hassler talk about the do’s & don’t’s of social networking on the latest 30/20 Vision Podcast.
- Alexandra Levit’s Water Cooler Wisdom notes Richard Bottner’s Intern Bridge, a site which tries to close the gap between employers & students through internship-focused research projects. Good to see steps being taken to improve programs.
- Stepcase Lifehack talks about preparing now for life after college. I really like these tips. They’re very relevant, particular the one about creating a employer-viewer-friendly online persona.
- Wise Bread gives helpful tips for making your clothes last longer. Long live the Tide-to-Go pen!