Online Information Technology Management Degree Programs
This is the golden age of technology and continuing advancements in the field of technology. All across the globe, businesses and organizations increasingly depend on computer systems to run their enterprises. As such, entire departments have been developed devoted exclusively to information technology (IT). Information Technology Departments continue to grow to meet the demands of the companies that rely on their computer systems to keep their businesses running. There is a huge necessity for management to keep growing IT departments moving smoothly and resolving problems as they arise. Such needs facilitate a high demand for top-quality managers to supervise IT personnel. The demand is high, in part, because so few are able to meet the high expectations of the position. Unarguably the most convenient way to obtain a higher education in information technology is by pursuing an online it Management degree from an accredited online school.
Online IT Management Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Computer Technician - Certificate
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020. Our unique approach includes:
- Listening to and meeting the needs of employers and CEOs of major companies.
- Preparing students with a real-world, career-focused curriculum.
- Immersing students in our Excellence System, which promotes lifelong learning and equips students with the competencies they need for their chosen profession.
At Davenport, we want to be renowned nationally and internationally as a quality institution of higher education. By understanding the market better than anyone, we believe our students will get where the world is going.
- Computer Science, BS
Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at any one of our Globe University or Minnesota School of Business campuses. We offer master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Our graduates can be prepared for careers in business, health science, technology, legal science and creative media.
Here you can find a dynamic learning environment, with hands-on training that gives you the experience you need to succeed. We’re committed to helping you succeed, not only in your training, but in your chosen career.
Financial Aid for those who qualify
Globe Education is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award master’s degrees, bachelor of fine arts degrees, bachelor of science degrees, associate in applied science degrees and diplomas.
- Minnesota School of Business - Online
- Information Technology
- Master of Science in Management - Information Technology emphasis
- Information Technology
- Master of Business Administration - Technology Management emphasis
Online IT Management Degree Courses
The recipe for productive IT Managers includes a particular combination of technological know-how and understanding, management skills and a dash of overall industry acumen. An online IT Management degree, whether associate’s, bachelor’s or master’s, can often position a person to take on these types of frequently in-demand management positions, irrespective of the field of industry. From nationwide law firms with multiple offices to private schools, there are IT Departments and the need for someone to manage them.
An online IT Management degree program educates students in many different ways. Students may learn a range of subjects from software development to project management, database creation and administration, business standards, and existing advancements the information technology. Not only do online IT Management degree program participants need to learn the basics of information technology, but they also need to learn the skills to make them a leader.
If you dream of an IT Management position and supervising an IT Department in an industry of your choosing, an online IT Management Degree program can be the start of a rewarding and profitable career. IT Management Degree programs include courses such as:
- Project Management
- Ethics and Information Technology
- Database Creation and Administration
- Global E-Business
- E-Commerce Technology Administration
- Implementation of Information Systems
- System Analysis
- Introduction to HTML
- Network Creation
- Network Administration
- Supply Chain Management
- Quality Management for IT Systems
- IT Development
- Microsoft Office
- Cloud Computing
- Business Analysis
- Web Development
- SQL Server
- SharePoint Systems
- Oracle Databases
- Management and Leadership
- Security for IT Networks
- Disaster Recovery and Planning
- Mobile App Development
- Software Engineering
A top of the line online IT Management Degree course may provide pupils with real-world situations that they are likely to encounter on the job. These opportunities can challenge the things a student has learned about information technology management, in addition to their total business knowledge. An online IT Management Degree can also provide a solid background that includes skills in the areas of communication, working with a team, critical thinking, and problem solving. Technology is the future. An online IT Management degree can prepare you for the 21st century and beyond!
Also be sure to see: