Online Technology Schools & Programs
Online technology schools and Online technology programs provide high quality technology degrees and education with the flexibility of working from home. These programs provide the same education as traditional, campus-based technology programs, with the added benefit of schedule flexibility and relative affordability.
Online technology schools offer career-focused training in areas such as Internet security, network administration and IT management, with training available at several degree levels. Online certificate programs are available for those with an existing degree who wish to change career paths. Online technology bachelor’s degrees are available for those who do not yet have a degree, and online technology master’s degrees are there for those wishing to move beyone the bachelor’s degree level.
Explore online technology schools and programs today to see what directions your future can take.
Online Technology Schools Enrolling Now
Kaplan University Online
At Kaplan University you’ll find professors with real-world experience who can help you develop your talent and achieve your goals. We offer more than 180 degrees in areas such as health sciences, legal studies, nursing, business and technology, and more!
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education with operations around the globe.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information click here.
- Kaplan University Online
- BSIT/Information Systems Track - Multiplatform Software Development
- AASIT - Multiplatform Software Development
- AASIT - Network Administration
- MSIT - Information Security and Assurance
- AAS in Information Technology
- BSIT/ Information Systems Track
- BSIT/ Information Systems Track - Information Security and Assurance
- BSIT/Applied Technology Track
- BSIT/ Information Systems Track - Database Management
- MSIT - Business Intelligence
- MSM - Information Technology
- MSIT - Project Management
- MS in Information Technology
- BSIT/Applied Technology Track- Network Administration
At Post University, we believe you shouldn’t have to put your life on hold to further your education. That’s why we offer a wide range of quality Certificate, Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in a highly interactive online format that emphasizes flexibility, convenience, and support. Whichever program you choose, you can take classes in 8-week modules, six times a year from faculty members with advanced degrees and extensive real-world experience. You’ll also enjoy access to a full array of academic support services, including advising, tutoring, writing center assistance, and our virtual library at no additional charge.
- Post University Online
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems / Software Development Management
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Business Administration / Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems / Database Management
- B.S. in Management / Computer Information Systems
- B.S. in Computer Information Systems/Computer Networking
Ashford University Online
Technology changes everything. Now knowledge is everywhere, for everyone, making earning your college degree a real possibility. Experience a new way of learning through the innovative online experience at Ashford University or join us on campus. Earn the Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree you’ve always wanted because achievement belongs to all of us.
- Ashford University Online
- BA/Business Information Systems
At Globe University, we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at Globe University. We offer master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Our graduates are prepared for careers in business, health science, technology, legal science and creative media.
- Certificate in Internet Marketing
- Associate in Applied Science in Internet Marketing
- Certificate in Mobile Application Development
- Associate in Applied Science in Mobile Application Development
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Software Application Development
- Associate in Applied Science in Information Technology
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Computer Technician - Certificate
More Online Technology Programs
Choosing the Right Online Technology School
Online technology schools and online technology programs come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some online technology schools are designed to provide some type of technology certification, while others are meant for general technology degrees and education. There are online technology certificates, bachelor’s degree programs, and master’s degree programs designed to prepare you for specific technology careers.
Deciding which direction you are going eliminates a large part of the decision.