Online Criminal Justice Schools & Programs
Online criminal justice schools and online criminal justice programs provide the education needed to pursue careers in criminal justice without the geographic limitations of a classroom. Earning a degree through an online criminal justice school can be a great experience, and an important step in pursuing your criminal justice career.
Online criminal justice programs provide training in criminal and civil law, corrections, juvenile justice, and other areas covered in campus-based criminal justice schools. However, the primary advantage with online criminal justice schools is the flexibility to pu8rsue your criminal justice education on your own time and from the location of your choice.
Browse online criminal justice schools below to find the program that best fits your needs.
Online Criminal Justice Schools Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
More Online Criminal Justice Programs
Exploring Online Criminal Justice Schools and Programs
Choosing the right online criminal justice school is an important decision, so be sure to gather information on a wide selection of schools. There are many online criminal justice programs available to choose from, leading to many different career options after graduation.
Here is a quick look at some of the directions your online criminal justice program can take you in.
Legal Careers: The legal industry supports a large number of career paths including lawyers and the clerks, paralegals, legal secretaries, and law office managers. These people work as a team to support defendants and plaintiffs in civil and legal law proceedings.
Security Careers: Another popular career choice for criminal justice graduates is security and investigation, which can include private investigator and security guard.
Corrections Careers: The corrections system punishes and rehabilitates criminals. When they finish their sentences, it reintegrates them back into society. Many prisons offer education or job training to prisoners to help them earn a legitimate living when they return to society.