Online Human Resources Degree Programs
Good employees are at the heart of every successful business. That is why human resources is such an important field. Human resources professionals are responsible for managing the human capital of an institution. If you have ever thought of starting a new career in this exciting field, consider getting your online human resources degree.
There are now a number of quality online human resources degree programs available to students who want alternatives to traditional forms of higher education. Without formal training, it is very difficult to break into this field. If you want to help companies both large and small find exceptional employees, you should research online human resources degree programs enrolling now.
As part of your program, you will learn all the theories and principles of effective human resources management. Topics covered will include employee screening, institutional communication, conflict resolution and termination management. Hiring and firing employees can be a sensitive and tricky process, but with an online human resources degree you will learn all the best available practices.
Online Human Resources Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
Professional Online Human Resources Degree Programs
Online education has advanced at a remarkable rate in just a few years. As the technology has improved and the number of options has increased, the quality of the educational experienced offered has become the equivalent of anything offered in a normal classroom. Graduates of online human resources degree programs really do have all the academic experience they need to do their jobs well.
In order to earn an online human resources degree, students will need to read books, listen to lectures, do research, write papers and pass tests. The academic demands are the same as a normal classroom environment. What is different is the demand on your schedule. Since everything is available online, you can work and study when it is convenient for you without even leaving your house. You do not have to compromise your education to accommodate the needs of your work and family.
If you want to advance your education but need some flexibility, an online human resources degree can be a fantastic option. With your diploma in hand you can go out and dazzle the business world with your ideas and enthusiasm. Find a program that fits into your schedule and register for the courses that interest you the most.
Human Resources Career Options
Graduates of online human resources degree programs go on to work for a wide range of businesses. Almost any company with more than a few dozen employees will need a human resources representative. In some cases, you will be a department of one and will manage every aspect of human resources. In other cases, you will be part of an expansive team and have very specific duties. Regardless of what environment you prefer, there are positions to suit your tastes.
Human resources workers may find themselves focusing on a particular specialty, such as:
- Employee benefits specialist: Manages the company’s employee benefits program, like its health insurance and pension plans.
- Recruiter: Locates, screens and tests applicants.
- Employment interviewer: Conducts interviews and screenings to help find qualified employees.
- Job analyst: Collects and examines information about job duties in order to prepare job descriptions.
- Compensation manager: Establishes and maintains a company’s method of payment.
- Employee assistance plan manager: Manages occupational safety, security and health standards, plus food service, transportation programs, child care and counseling.
Also be sure to see: