Online Master’s Degree Programs
Working professionals who want to increase their education or improve their employment opportunities and raise their income are turning towards online master’s degree programs. An online master’s degree can provide today’s working professionals with the educational credentials that may give them a leg up on the competition. There is no doubt that an online master’s degree can give working professionals the tools that may help increase their salary and life-long earning potential. Although online master’s programs may not be as numerous as online associate degrees or online bachelor degrees, online master’s degree programs are of high value. Their popularity is likely to increase in years to come as more and more working professionals realize the value of being able to get a master’s degree online.
Online Masters Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration: Information Security Management
- Master of Business Administration: International Business
- PhD in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Business Administration: Leadership
- Graduate Business Certificate in Health Services Management
- Master of Business Administration: Marketing
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Education: College Administration
- Doctor of Business Administration
- Master of Science in Education: Leadership
- Education Specialist in Instructional Design & Technology
- Master of Science in Education: Teaching & Learning
- Graduate Business Certificate in Management & Leadership
- Master of Business Administration: Health Services Management
- Master of Science in Management
- Master of Business Administration: Accounting
- PhD in Psychology
Why are Online Options so Popular for Master’s Degrees?
One of the reasons why online master’s degree programs are the perfect programs for working professionals is because, like the with other online degree programs, online master’s degree programs provide the working professional student with the flexibility and freedom to learn at their own pace in the comfort of their own home when it’s convenient for them. The working professional who wants to continue with their higher education no longer has to make the difficult decision between getting their master’s degree or working, or burdening themselves with extra stress trying to travel from work to school. It’s also a great option for working professionals with families who don’t want to sacrifice precious time with their families but who really want to pursue a master’s degree increasing their income potential and employability. Another great perk of online master’s degree programs is that working professionals can reach for and obtain their educational goals without losing their current position in their present job because they can continue to work and advance in their industry while in school.
People may be hesitant to enroll in an online master’s degree program and wonder whether the degree is worth its weight in paper; however the reality are that there are many very reputable online master’s degree programs available each suited to meet a professional working student’s individual needs. There is nothing to be lost and everything to gain in an online master’s degree program! Explore the schools below and figure out which online master’s degree program is best for you!
Popular Online Programs Offering Master’s Degrees: