Online Bachelors Degree Programs
Today’s job market is very competitive. In order to qualify for many jobs an individual must possess a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) or Bachelor’s of Arts (BA). The paradox is that many people need to work while still continuing their education. So for those facing this dilemma, an online bachelors degree is their best option.
Of all post-secondary degrees, the bachelor degree is the most commonly pursued undergraduate program. An online bachelor degree is a very popular choice for adults who want to continue their education at their own pace, on their own schedule. An online bachelor degree can provide the credentials to that can allow someone to increase their earning potential and career options. In fact, there have been studies that show that individuals who hold a bachelor degree can increase their income by as much as $1,000,000 over the course of their lifetime.
Explore the list schools below to see what online bachelor degrees are best for you.
Online Bachelors Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics/Information Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Science Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
Take your life in an exciting new direction with an education from Virginia College! Graduates of Virginia College can be confident in the skills and training that they’ve received because programs are designed for their success. Virginia College focuses on the needs of the job market of each industry, creating programs that meet the needs of students and future employees alike.
Virginia College provides the convenience of flexible class schedules with the benefits of small class sizes. Financial aid is available for those who qualify, helping open doors for everyone who wants to improve his or her education and opportunities!
Virginia College provides a number of choices in order to offer you the education that best fits your needs and goals, from diploma and associate degree programs to bachelor degree programs at some locations. Virginia College’s school of business management even offers graduate degrees at select campuses. Programs are also offered in a number of different fields, providing choices as varied as graphic design degrees or paralegal studies. Whether you’re interested in criminal justice schools or a cosmetology college, Virginia College has a choice that’s right for you!
Classes Start October 5, 2015!
- Private Sector Accounting
- Human Resource Management - BS
- Health Services Management
- Business Administration - BS
Globe University & Minnesota School of Business
Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at any one of our Globe University or Minnesota School of Business campuses. We offer master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Our graduates can be prepared for careers in business, health science, technology, legal science and creative media.
Here you can find a dynamic learning environment, with hands-on training that gives you the experience you need to succeed. We’re committed to helping you succeed, not only in your training, but in your chosen career.
Financial Aid for those who qualify
Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). ACICS is listed as a nationally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
- Globe University - Online
- Information Technology
- Health Care Management
- Software Application Development
- Business Administration
- Criminal Justice
- Exercise Science
Why Earn a Bachelors Degree Online?
There are many reasons why a student may choose to purse an online bachelor degree. It provides convenience and flexibility. An online bachelor degree is ideal for stay at home parents who want to continue their education without sacrificing time with their children. It is also great for professionals who work full or part-time or have a schedule that conflicts with many on campus classes. An online bachelor degree program also allows individuals with different learning styles the freedom to work at their own pace in a way that works best for their learning style. It often takes 4 years to complete an online bachelor degree.
Another popular option is for online associate degree holders to put their school credit toward an online bachelor degree, completing their education while they work. Additionally, students who already possess an associate degree can apply the credits they’ve already earned towards their online bachelor degree even if the associates degree was not gained online.
Popular Online Programs Offering Bachelor Degrees
Online bachelor degrees are available in a variety of fields. Browse our directory of accredited online bachelor degree programs to find the one that’s right for you.