Online Bachelors Degree Programs
Today’s job market is very competitive. In order to qualify for many jobs an individual must possess a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) or Bachelor’s of Arts (BA). The paradox is that many people need to work while still continuing their education. So for those facing this dilemma, an online bachelors degree is their best option.
Of all post-secondary degrees, the bachelor degree is the most commonly pursued undergraduate program. An online bachelor degree is a very popular choice for adults who want to continue their education at their own pace, on their own schedule. An online bachelor degree can provide the credentials to that can allow someone to increase their earning potential and career options. In fact, there have been studies that show that individuals who hold a bachelor degree can increase their income by as much as $1,000,000 over the course of their lifetime.
Explore the list schools below to see what online bachelor degrees are best for you.
Online Bachelors Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics/Information Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Science Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
Kaplan University Online
At Kaplan University you’ll find professors with real-world experience who can help you develop your talent and achieve your goals. We offer more than 180 degrees in areas such as health sciences, legal studies, nursing, business and technology, and more!
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education with operations around the globe.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information click here.
- Kaplan University Online
- BSIT/Information Systems Track - Multiplatform Software Development
At Philadelphia University, we offer students an innovative academic experience designed to provide a real competitive advantage. We will help you emerge as a leader in your career through our unique academic approach – active and collaborative learning that connects to the real world and is infused with the liberal arts.
As a traditional institution, we have been providing quality academic and leadership skills to students for 128 years. Now, we’re bringing our storied history to your home computer, laptop, tablet and even your smart phone.
For working adults in need of career advancement, our online bachelor’s degrees help you earn your education while continuing to live your busy lifestyle. And when you’re in search of a quality online experience, the only degree programs worth your precious time are those designed with care and those offered from an institution recognized and approved by a reputable accrediting body. That’s exactly what you’ll receive with PhilaU Online.
- B.S. Organizational Leadership
- B.S. Health Services Management
- B.S. Professional Communication and Emerging Media
- B.S. Business Management
- B.S. Human Resource Management
- B.S. Behavioral and Health Services
- B.S. Law Enforcement Leadership
Vista College Online
Offering quality certificate, diploma and degree programs, Vista College online campus can help you earn the education you need without ever having to leave your home. Our online classes are taught by experienced, caring instructors dedicated to providing you the knowledge, skills and attention you need to succeed.
- Business Management
American InterContinental University
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get in, get moving, and get ahead.
* Not all credits eligible to transfer. See the University’s catalog regarding AIU’s transfer credit policies.
- American InterContinental University
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Accounting
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Homeland Security and Crisis Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Project Management
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Law Enforcement
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Digital Investigation
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Marketing
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Operations Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - International Business
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Software Analysis and Development
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Finance
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Information Assurance and Security
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor's (BFA) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BIT) - Network Administration
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Management
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Forensic Science
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Human Resource Management
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Generalist
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BSCJ) - Corrections and Case Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Entrepreneurship
Why Earn a Bachelors Degree Online?
There are many reasons why a student may choose to purse an online bachelor degree. It provides convenience and flexibility. An online bachelor degree is ideal for stay at home parents who want to continue their education without sacrificing time with their children. It is also great for professionals who work full or part-time or have a schedule that conflicts with many on campus classes. An online bachelor degree program also allows individuals with different learning styles the freedom to work at their own pace in a way that works best for their learning style. It often takes 4 years to complete an online bachelor degree.
Another popular option is for online associate degree holders to put their school credit toward an online bachelor degree, completing their education while they work. Additionally, students who already possess an associate degree can apply the credits they’ve already earned towards their online bachelor degree even if the associates degree was not gained online.
Popular Online Programs Offering Bachelor Degrees
Online bachelor degrees are available in a variety of fields. Browse our directory of accredited online bachelor degree programs to find the one that’s right for you.