Online Bachelors Degree Programs
Today’s job market is very competitive. In order to qualify for many jobs an individual must possess a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) or Bachelor’s of Arts (BA). The paradox is that many people need to work while still continuing their education. So for those facing this dilemma, an online bachelors degree is their best option.
Of all post-secondary degrees, the bachelor degree is the most commonly pursued undergraduate program. An online bachelor degree is a very popular choice for adults who want to continue their education at their own pace, on their own schedule. An online bachelor degree can provide the credentials to that can allow someone to increase their earning potential and career options. In fact, there have been studies that show that individuals who hold a bachelor degree can increase their income by as much as $1,000,000 over the course of their lifetime.
Explore the list schools below to see what online bachelor degrees are best for you.
Online Bachelors Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Kaplan University Online
At Kaplan University you’ll find professors with real-world experience who can help you develop your talent and achieve your goals. We offer more than 180 degrees in areas such as health sciences, legal studies, nursing, business and technology, and more!
Kaplan is one of the world’s leading providers of lifelong education with operations around the globe.
For Kaplan University Gainful Employment program disclosure information click here.
- Kaplan University Online
- BSIT/Information Systems Track - Multiplatform Software Development
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Science Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics/Information Security
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
Sullivan University Online
Sullivan University is Kentucky’s largest private college or university, offering higher education for people with higher goals. At Sullivan University, we focus on in-demand programs that lead to successful careers. Whether you’re a high school student considering college, or someone seeking professional development, you’ll be surprised at the alternatives Sullivan University offers. Our streamlined programs are designed to fit into your lifestyle. With online course offerings, we work around your busy schedule to help you find a flexible plan that suits you. We offer everything from certificates and diplomas to advanced degrees so you can find a program that fits. For over 50 years, Sullivan has prepared students for lifelong success. Our course offerings have continually evolved to meet the practical needs of the business world, and our work continues with unlimited employment assistance to help graduates find jobs nationwide. Find out what makes Sullivan the right fit for you!
- Sullivan University Online
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Logistics & Distribution Mgmt.
- Bachelor - Human Resource Leadership
- Bachelor - Hospitality Management
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Accounting
- Bachelor - Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Since 1902, Harrison College has provided thousands of students with the opportunity to learn market-relevant skills and acquire market-relevant knowledge to prepare careers in Business, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, Health, Veterinary Technology and Culinary.
- Criminal Justice
- Human Resources
- RN to BSN
- Health Care Management
- Hospitality Restaurant Management
Why Earn a Bachelors Degree Online?
There are many reasons why a student may choose to purse an online bachelor degree. It provides convenience and flexibility. An online bachelor degree is ideal for stay at home parents who want to continue their education without sacrificing time with their children. It is also great for professionals who work full or part-time or have a schedule that conflicts with many on campus classes. An online bachelor degree program also allows individuals with different learning styles the freedom to work at their own pace in a way that works best for their learning style. It often takes 4 years to complete an online bachelor degree.
Another popular option is for online associate degree holders to put their school credit toward an online bachelor degree, completing their education while they work. Additionally, students who already possess an associate degree can apply the credits they’ve already earned towards their online bachelor degree even if the associates degree was not gained online.
Popular Online Programs Offering Bachelor Degrees
Online bachelor degrees are available in a variety of fields. Browse our directory of accredited online bachelor degree programs to find the one that’s right for you.