Online Bachelors Degree Programs
Today’s job market is very competitive. In order to qualify for many jobs an individual must possess a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) or Bachelor’s of Arts (BA). The paradox is that many people need to work while still continuing their education. So for those facing this dilemma, an online bachelors degree is their best option.
Of all post-secondary degrees, the bachelor degree is the most commonly pursued undergraduate program. An online bachelor degree is a very popular choice for adults who want to continue their education at their own pace, on their own schedule. An online bachelor degree can provide the credentials to that can allow someone to increase their earning potential and career options. In fact, there have been studies that show that individuals who hold a bachelor degree can increase their income by as much as $1,000,000 over the course of their lifetime.
Explore the list schools below to see what online bachelor degrees are best for you.
Online Bachelors Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Health Science
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science Management Information Systems
- Bachelor of Science in Public Safety Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Bachelor of Science in Cyber Forensics/Information Security
Ashford University Online
Technology changes everything. Now knowledge is everywhere, for everyone, making earning your college degree a real possibility. Experience a new way of learning through the innovative online experience at Ashford University or join us on campus. Earn the Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s degree you’ve always wanted because achievement belongs to all of us.
- Ashford University Online
- BA/Public Relations & Marketing: Information Systems
- BA/Education & Public Policy
- BA/Sports & Recreation Management: Information Systems
- BA/Social & Criminal Justice: Political Science & Government
- BA/Early Childhood Education: No specialization
- BA/Supply Chain Management
- BA/Consumer & Family Financial Services
- BA/Social & Criminal Justice: Homeland Security
- BA/English Language Learner Studies
- BA/Public Relations & Marketing: Project Management
- BA/Complementary & Alternative Health
- BA/Social & Criminal Justice: Security Management
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration: No specialization
- BA/Health Care Administration: Long-Term Care Management
- BA/Sports & Recreation Management: Entrepreneurship
- BA/Real Estate Studies
- BA/Sports & Recreation Management: Finance
- BA/Homeland Security & Emergency Management
- BA/Child Development
- BA/Library Science & Media
- BA/Service Management: Mass-market Retail Enterprise Management
- BA/Public Relations & Marketing: No specialization
- BA/Sports & Recreation Management: Project Management
- BA/Health & Wellness
- BA/Instructional Design
- BA/Health Education
- BA/Public Administration
- BA/Sustainable Enterprise Management
- BA/International Business
- BA/Social & Criminal Justice: Corrections Management
- BA/Political Science & Government
- BA/Early Childhood Education Administration: Infant & Toddler Care
- BA/Sports & Recreation Management: No specialization
- BA/Health Care Studies: Human Resources Management
- BA/Health Care Administration: No specialization
- BA/Public Relations & Marketing: International Management
- BA/Service Management: No specialization
- BA/Health & Human Services: Long-Term Care Management
- BA/Liberal Arts
- BA/Service Management: Hospitality Enterprise
- BA/Early Childhood Education: Infant & Toddler Care
- BA/Project Management
- BA/Sports & Recreation Management: Marketing
- BA/Human Resource Management
- BA/Organizational Mgmt
- BA/Social Sciences
- BA/Law Enforcement Administration
- BA/Service Management: Non-Profit Enterprise
- BA/Military Studies
- BA/Social Sciences: Political Science
- BA/Operations Management & Analysis
- BA/Service Management: Restaurant Enterprise Management
- BA/Health & Human Services: No specialization
- BA/Education Studies
- BA/Environmental Studies
- BA/Cultural Anthropology
- BA/Communication Studies
- BA/Business Leadership
- BA/Applied Linguistics
- BA/Cognitive Studies
- BA/Business Economics
- BA/Applied Behavioral Science
- BA/Business Information Systems
- BA/Health Care Studies: Applied Behavioral Science (Human Services)
- BA/Journalism & Mass Communication
- BA/Social & Criminal Justice: No specialization
- BA/Social & Criminal Justice: Forensics
Feel the Parker Difference – Education a Step Above
Parker University offers an experience unique to any other institution within the health care education arena. Parker’s culture provides a rare combination of unparalleled standards in a family-oriented environment.
- Bachelor of Science with a major in Computer Information Systems
Everglades University combines small class sizes, innovative degree programs, and convenient scheduling to accommodate working students and adult learners. Undergraduate students take one class at a time and complete each class in just one month. Graduate students can complete just two classes within an eight week time period. This concentrated approach permits students to focus on each subject and enhance their overall learning experience. Additionally, Everglades University offers flexible class schedules. Small class sizes allow for individualized attention and greater interaction between the students and faculty.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Land and Energy Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree with Major in Environmental Policy and Management
- Bachelor of Science Degree with a Major in Aviation/Aerospace
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Alternative Medicine
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Bachelor's Degree in Alternative and Renewable Energy Management
- Bachelor's Degree in Crisis & Disaster Management
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Indianapolis, IN
- Business Administration/Management B.S.
- Information Technology/Management Information Systems B.S.
- Business Administration B.S.
- Information Technology Emphasis in Network Administration/Microsoft B.S.
- Management B.S.
- Criminal Justice B.S.
- Online Nursing RN-to-BSN B.S.
- Organizational Leadership B.S.
- Information Technology/Internet Systems Development B.S.
- Business Administration/Information Systems B.S.
- Health Care Management B.S.
- Business Administration/Tourism and Hospitality B.S.
- Business Administration/International Business B.S.
- IT with emphasis in Computer Security & Forensics B.S.
- Business Administration/Human Resource Management B.S.
- Business Administration/Supply Chain Management B.S.
- Business Administration/Marketing B.S.
- Business Administration/Financial Management B.S.
- Business Administration/Entrepreneuership B.S.
- Information Technology/Network Management/Microsoft B.S.
- Business Administration/Accounting B.S.
- Information Technology B.S.
- Accounting B.S.
Why Earn a Bachelors Degree Online?
There are many reasons why a student may choose to purse an online bachelor degree. It provides convenience and flexibility. An online bachelor degree is ideal for stay at home parents who want to continue their education without sacrificing time with their children. It is also great for professionals who work full or part-time or have a schedule that conflicts with many on campus classes. An online bachelor degree program also allows individuals with different learning styles the freedom to work at their own pace in a way that works best for their learning style. It often takes 4 years to complete an online bachelor degree.
Another popular option is for online associate degree holders to put their school credit toward an online bachelor degree, completing their education while they work. Additionally, students who already possess an associate degree can apply the credits they’ve already earned towards their online bachelor degree even if the associates degree was not gained online.
Popular Online Programs Offering Bachelor Degrees
Online bachelor degrees are available in a variety of fields. Browse our directory of accredited online bachelor degree programs to find the one that’s right for you.