Today’s job market is very competitive. In order to qualify for many jobs an individual must possess a Bachelor’s of Science (BS) or Bachelor’s of Arts (BA). The paradox is that many people need to work while still continuing their education. So for those facing this dilemma, an online bachelors degree is their best option.
Of all post-secondary degrees, the bachelor degree is the most commonly pursued undergraduate program. An online bachelor degree is a very popular choice for adults who want to continue their education at their own pace, on their own schedule. An online bachelor degree can provide the credentials to that can allow someone to increase their earning potential and career options. In fact, there have been studies that show that individuals who hold a bachelor degree can increase their income by as much as $1,000,000 over the course of their lifetime.
Explore the list schools below to see what online bachelor degrees are best for you.
Online Bachelors Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Intl. Business
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Bachelor of Arts in Homeland Security
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Human Resources
- Bachelor of Arts in Legal Studies
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Marketing
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration: Finance
- Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
Why Earn a Bachelors Degree Online?
There are many reasons why a student may choose to purse an online bachelor degree. It provides convenience and flexibility. An online bachelor degree is ideal for stay at home parents who want to continue their education without sacrificing time with their children. It is also great for professionals who work full or part-time or have a schedule that conflicts with many on campus classes. An online bachelor degree program also allows individuals with different learning styles the freedom to work at their own pace in a way that works best for their learning style. It often takes 4 years to complete an online bachelor degree.
Another popular option is for online associate degree holders to put their school credit toward an online bachelor degree, completing their education while they work. Additionally, students who already possess an associate degree can apply the credits they’ve already earned towards their online bachelor degree even if the associates degree was not gained online.
Popular Online Programs Offering Bachelor Degrees
Online bachelor degrees are available in a variety of fields. Browse our directory of accredited online bachelor degree programs to find the one that’s right for you.