Online Associates Degree Programs
In today’s world many adults have to work full or part-time while continuing their education. An online associate degree is the perfect solution for students who wish to want to increase their education and earning income potential while still being an active part of the workforce. Online associate degree programs allow students the flexibility to complete coursework remotely – from home or on their lunch break – and at a student’s own pace. Online associate degrees are available in a wide range of subjects from Education to Nursing or IT Management. The typical time to complete an online associate degree ranges between one to two years, which means that a student can be in and out of an online associate degree program.
Explore the list of available online associate degrees below to see which programs are right for you.
Online Associates Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For more than 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, career-focused education in fields such as health care, business, criminal justice and information technology. Our one-class-at-a-time schedules allow busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family. Whether you choose to attend online, on campus, or both you will be part of a caring learning environment led by experienced faculty who bring textbooks to life with real-world challenges and solutions. Our unique combination of a curriculum that is in pace with technology and the skills employers value along with our “students first” approach provides an outstanding academic experience.
Why Keiser University Online
Online Convenience to Help You Achieve Your Goals
From faculty to admissions, our staff is dedicated to your success.
- Accessible faculty and staff with small classes to ensure personalized attention for each student
- State-of-the-practice online classroom technology in a user-friendly format to enhance learning
- Extensive online resources with access to all student services, including registration, instructional materials and an online library system with a wide range of academic journals, e-books, streaming videos, print titles and research databases
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools1
- Financial aid and scholarships available for those who qualify
- Military-friendly and committed to serving active members of the military, veterans and their families, with scholarships available for those who qualify.
- Approved for veterans training
- Transfer credits accepted subject to university approval
Keiser is one of Florida’s largest independent universities and is a valued choice for career-motivated students. We offer associate, bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral degrees in fields that are in demand, and we provide job placement assistance to students and alumni.
Keiser University is a private, not-for-profit university.
1 Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, specialist and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
Career Outlook for People With Online Associate Degrees
With the economy where it is employment is very competitive with employers raising their minimum qualification requirements. Many jobs require a minimum of associate degree if not a bachelor’s. An online associate degree program is an effective way for adult learners to get a degree that will provide them with more employment options and make them competitive and ready to compete in today’s job market.
After completing an online associate degree, many students take the credits they’ve earned and apply them to an online bachelor degree, which can be earned in only 2 additional years. This can help students without great educational credentials gain entrance to highly prestigious universities. The online associate degree is in many cases a stepping stone to greater achievement. An online associate degree can be the key that opens the lock to a future of unlimited options.
Popular Online Programs Offering Associate Degrees
There are many popular online associates degree programs available that are enrolling students right now. Listed below are some of the more popular associates degree programs offered by accredited online schools. Do you have a career goal in mind or do you just want to increase your earning potential by furthering your education? Browse our directory and find out more about what schools and programs are right for you.