Online Associates Degree Programs
In today’s world many adults have to work full or part-time while continuing their education. An online associate degree is the perfect solution for students who wish to want to increase their education and earning income potential while still being an active part of the workforce. Online associate degree programs allow students the flexibility to complete coursework remotely – from home or on their lunch break – and at a student’s own pace. Online associate degrees are available in a wide range of subjects from Education to Nursing or IT Management. The typical time to complete an online associate degree ranges between one to two years, which means that a student can be in and out of an online associate degree program.
Explore the list of available online associate degrees below to see which programs are right for you.
Online Associates Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Administrative Billing and Coding
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Executive Assistant - Certificate
- Computer Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Advanced Personal Training and Exercise Science
- Associate Degree in Court Reporting
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
Are you looking to enhance your skills or begin a challenging new career? Allied Schools can help by providing a high quality education to help you achieve your goals.
Allied Schools is a leading, nationally accredited institution with more than 25 online, flexible certificate programs in the fields of business, real estate, and health care.
Our online learning environment caters to the unique needs of busy adults seeking to develop necessary skills to begin a new career or change career paths. That’s why Allied has more than 1 million enrollments since 1992. Benefits like live education and tech support, interest-free pay plans and 24/7 course access ensure our students maintain a comfortable balance between their training goals and daily life.
- Medical Coding
- Pharmacy Technician
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- A.S. Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. Health Information Technology
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- A.S. Health & Human Services
- Health Sciences Associate (Pharm. Tech.)
- A.S. Healthcare Management
Career Outlook for People With Online Associate Degrees
With the economy where it is employment is very competitive with employers raising their minimum qualification requirements. Many jobs require a minimum of associate degree if not a bachelor’s. An online associate degree program is an effective way for adult learners to get a degree that will provide them with more employment options and make them competitive and ready to compete in today’s job market.
After completing an online associate degree, many students take the credits they’ve earned and apply them to an online bachelor degree, which can be earned in only 2 additional years. This can help students without great educational credentials gain entrance to highly prestigious universities. The online associate degree is in many cases a stepping stone to greater achievement. An online associate degree can be the key that opens the lock to a future of unlimited options.
Popular Online Programs Offering Associate Degrees
There are many popular online associates degree programs available that are enrolling students right now. Listed below are some of the more popular associates degree programs offered by accredited online schools. Do you have a career goal in mind or do you just want to increase your earning potential by furthering your education? Browse our directory and find out more about what schools and programs are right for you.