Online Associates Degree Programs
In today’s world many adults have to work full or part-time while continuing their education. An online associate degree is the perfect solution for students who wish to want to increase their education and earning income potential while still being an active part of the workforce. Online associate degree programs allow students the flexibility to complete coursework remotely – from home or on their lunch break – and at a student’s own pace. Online associate degrees are available in a wide range of subjects from Education to Nursing or IT Management. The typical time to complete an online associate degree ranges between one to two years, which means that a student can be in and out of an online associate degree program.
Explore the list of available online associate degrees below to see which programs are right for you.
Online Associates Degree Programs Enrolling Now
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Online - Houston Support Center
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Small Business Management A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Applied Information Technology A.A.S.
- Health and Beauty Management A.A.S.
- Computer Security A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- Business Logisitics A.A.S.
- Management A.A.S.
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- Computer Support Specialist Diploma
- MCITP Network Management Diploma
- Network and Server Administrator Diploma
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
- Associate of Arts in General Studies
Kaplan University Online
Kaplan University is an accredited university, offering more than 200 degrees and programs. Choose from graduate, undergraduate, certificate, and diploma programs in fields ranging from business and technology to health sciences, fire sciences, legal studies, nursing, education and more.
Our professors, many of whom have real-world experience, can help you develop your talent and achieve your goals. We give you multiple options for starting your education. Learn online, on campus, or at one of our learning centers. Becoming a Kaplan University student can be a rewarding experience, allowing you to complete your education on your terms.
- Kaplan University Online
- AASIT - Network Administration
- AAS in Criminal Justice
- AAS in Human Services
- AAS in Fire Science
- AAS in Information Technology
- AAS in Health Information Technology
- AAS in Medical Assisting
Ultimate Medical Academy
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Ultimate Medical Academy Online
- A.S. Healthcare Management
- Health Sciences Associate (Pharm. Tech.)
- A.S. Health Information Technology
- A.S. Health Sciences - Medical Administrative Assistant
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Pharmacy Technician Diploma
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Bryan University Online
- Associate Degree in Health Information Technology
- Associate Degree in Court Reporting
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
- Associate Degree in Advanced Personal Training and Exercise Science
Since 1961, the Allen School has trained over 63,000 women and men in the medical field. Will you be next? Unlike other schools, the Allen School specializes in training medical professionals ONLY. That’s why doctor’s line up to hire Allen School graduates. Plus, with Allen School’s unique Fast-Track to Success program, you can learn in as little as 9 months what other schools require 15 months to complete. You qualify for the same job, the same pay and get 6 full months of your life back. Bottom line: you save time and money. Only the Allen School has it.
Allen School is Nationally Accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education and Licensed by the States of NY & AZ.
- Allen School (Online)
- Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
Harrison College is a nationally accredited college with more than 75,000 graduates. We offer a unique learning environment for students who want to pursue a career-focused, quality education and complete their degree in a student-centered atmosphere. In order to achieve your goals, we believe it’s important for us to take the time to get to know you. In fact, our students are often surprised at the one-on-one attention they receive here as compared to other institutions. You’ll experience it throughout every stage of your Harrison experience, from our Admissions Representatives to our Career Services staff and financial aid analysts to our course instructors. Each of us believes it is our goal to help you achieve yours.
- Criminal Justice
- Business Management
- Medical Reimbursement Technology
- Human Resources
- Medical Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Electronic Health Records Office Professional - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Executive Assistant - Certificate
- Computer Technician - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
Laurus College Online
Welcome to Laurus College! Our mission is to provide every student with a quality education and a quality experience that prepares you for success in the global marketplace of the modern world. To do this we provide focused instruction and personalized caring to every student. Our emphasis on career opportunities in all of our program offerings helps open up avenues of opportunity that previously may have gone unrealized.
- Laurus College Online
- Office Support
- 3D Animation
- Medical Billing
- Computer Networking
- Web Design
- Professional Business Systems
Vista College Online
As a student of the 21st century, Vista College Online prepares you with the knowledge and training necessary to excel in our global economy. The ability to learn new information and obtain real-world skills wherever you want and whenever you want removes any barriers to pursuing your dream.
Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), Vista College Online offers an interactive learning environment. Inside the virtual classroom you will find lecture notes, images, videos, and more designed to provide you with the same quality of education you would receive in the classroom. Discussion boards with your classmates and instructor and email exchanges keep you constantly connected and engaged in the online community. By taking advantage of the flexible scheduling option with Vista College Online, you are committing to a quality online learning experience designed to meet your educational needs.
- Vista College Online
- Network Administration - Associates
- Business Administration - Associates
- Paralegal - Associates
- Medical Office Specialist - Associates
- Network Administration - Diploma
- Business Administration - Diploma
- Medical Office Specialist - Certificate
Career Outlook for People With Online Associate Degrees
With the economy where it is employment is very competitive with employers raising their minimum qualification requirements. Many jobs require a minimum of associate degree if not a bachelor’s. An online associate degree program is an effective way for adult learners to get a degree that will provide them with more employment options and make them competitive and ready to compete in today’s job market.
After completing an online associate degree, many students take the credits they’ve earned and apply them to an online bachelor degree, which can be earned in only 2 additional years. This can help students without great educational credentials gain entrance to highly prestigious universities. The online associate degree is in many cases a stepping stone to greater achievement. An online associate degree can be the key that opens the lock to a future of unlimited options.
Popular Online Programs Offering Associate Degrees
There are many popular online associates degree programs available that are enrolling students right now. Listed below are some of the more popular associates degree programs offered by accredited online schools. Do you have a career goal in mind or do you just want to increase your earning potential by furthering your education? Browse our directory and find out more about what schools and programs are right for you.