Online Associates Degree Programs
In today’s world many adults have to work full or part-time while continuing their education. An online associate degree is the perfect solution for students who wish to want to increase their education and earning income potential while still being an active part of the workforce. Online associate degree programs allow students the flexibility to complete coursework remotely – from home or on their lunch break – and at a student’s own pace. Online associate degrees are available in a wide range of subjects from Education to Nursing or IT Management. The typical time to complete an online associate degree ranges between one to two years, which means that a student can be in and out of an online associate degree program.
Explore the list of available online associate degrees below to see which programs are right for you.
Online Associates Degree Programs Enrolling Now
Keiser University eCampus Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, healthcare and computer technology. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Keiser University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award certificates and degrees at the associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctoral levels. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Keiser University.
- Keiser University eCampus Online
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Arts in Accounting
- Associate of Arts in Paralegal Studies
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Associate of Arts in Homeland Security
- Associate of Arts in Health Services Administration
- Associate of Science in Information Technology
Westwood College is an institution of higher learning founded in Denver, Colorado in 1953. Today, Westwood has 14 campuses across California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois and Virginia and an online campus. Westwood offers a unique hands-on, career-focused curriculum providing three-year bachelor’s degrees in high-growth fields. We have over 8,000 students enrolled in one of our degree programs in technology, healthcare, business, design, justice and industrial services. To date, nearly 30,000 Westwood graduates have transformed their lives by obtaining the skills, tools, experience and connections necessary to achieve meaningful careers.
- Information Technology (A)
- Medical Insurance Coding and Billing (A)
- Paralegal (A)
- Criminal Justice (A)
- Medical Office Management (A)
Career Step, a leading online school, focuses on helping students quickly gain the career skills they need to succeed in rapidly growing industries. With 20 years of experience, the school has trained over 70,000 students in the United States and internationally and offers programs in the allied health, administrative services, and technology industries. Career Step’s training programs are offered entirely online, and the school is committed to helping each enrolling student graduate and successfully transition to a rewarding career.
Career Step training offers you the following benefits:
- Affordably priced programs that prepare you to earn a good living
- Flexible online training that lets you learn on your schedule
- One-on-one instructor access throughout the course
- Graduate resources to help you turn your education into a job
- Career Step
- Medical Administrative Assistant - Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant with Electronic Health Records - Certificate
- Executive Assistant - Certificate
- Professional Medical Coding & Billing - Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician - Certificate
- Computer Technician - Certificate
- Medical Transcription Editor - Certificate
Bryan University Online
Bryan University has a proven track record of successfully preparing graduates for over 70 years. Through hands-on, student-centered learning experiences, coupled with individualized support, Bryan students graduate with practical, productive skills that lead directly to high-demand professional careers. Unlike traditional institutions, Bryan also offers job placement assistance and lifetime refresher courses to ensure its graduates remain competitive for many years to come. Bryan enjoys a position within the higher education spectrum that is unique, respected, enviable and worthy of emulation.
- Associate Degree in Advanced Personal Training and Exercise Science
- Associate Degree in Litigation and E-Discovery Paralegal
- Associate Degree in Court Reporting
Since 1902, Harrison College has provided thousands of students with the opportunity to learn market-relevant skills and acquire market-relevant knowledge to prepare careers in Business, Criminal Justice, Information Technology, Health, Veterinary Technology and Culinary.
- Medical Reimbursement Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Office Assistant
- Human Resources
- Medical Office Assistant
- Accounting Assistant
- Help Desk Technician
- Criminal Justice
- Administrative Professional
- Business Management
Blue Cliff College
Reasons to attend Blue Cliff College Online:
Programs – We have the career-focused educational programs you need to get started in a career you’ll love.
Career Services – Students at Blue Cliff College are eligible for Blue Cliff’s outstanding career services assistance. We’re committed to getting you on the road to career success.
Educators – Our instructors include career professionals who provide real-world training to our students. You’ll learn from people who work in the career of your dreams.
Freedom – With an education from Blue Cliff in the career you’ve dreamed of, you’ll be on your way to career freedom – why not get started now?
- Health Information-Medical Billing and Coding
Ultimate Medical Academy Online
At Ultimate Medical Academy (UMA) we specialize in healthcare education in a supportive atmosphere that promotes student success. We educate future allied health professionals through our online classroom and at our campuses in Clearwater and Tampa, Florida. Since 1994, UMA has educated thousands of students for careers in the healthcare industry.
- Medical Office Billing Specialist Diploma
- A.S. Medical Billing and Coding
- Health Sciences Associate (Pharm. Tech.)
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma
National American University
National American University is about personal development and community. When you choose to attend NAU, you don’t just join a group of diverse students and faculty; you join a group of people from all walks of life sharing a unique experience.
Our staff is devoted to helping you balance your education with your personal and professional obligations – it’s our commitment. Through flexible class scheduling, dedicated career advisors and quality programs, NAU strives to provide a caring and supportive learning environment to ensure your success as a student.
- Indianapolis, IN
- Business Logisitics A.A.S.
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Criminal Justice A.A.S.
- Small Business Management A.A.S.
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- MCITP Network Management Diploma
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.A.S.
- Management A.A.S.
- Electronic Health Record Support Specialist A.A.S.
- Medical Staff Services Management A.A.S.
- Health and Beauty Management A.A.S.
- Network and Server Administrator Diploma
- Computer Support Specialist Diploma
- Information Technology A.A.S.
- Computer Security A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Applied Information Technology A.A.S.
Career Outlook for People With Online Associate Degrees
With the economy where it is employment is very competitive with employers raising their minimum qualification requirements. Many jobs require a minimum of associate degree if not a bachelor’s. An online associate degree program is an effective way for adult learners to get a degree that will provide them with more employment options and make them competitive and ready to compete in today’s job market.
After completing an online associate degree, many students take the credits they’ve earned and apply them to an online bachelor degree, which can be earned in only 2 additional years. This can help students without great educational credentials gain entrance to highly prestigious universities. The online associate degree is in many cases a stepping stone to greater achievement. An online associate degree can be the key that opens the lock to a future of unlimited options.
Popular Online Programs Offering Associate Degrees
There are many popular online associates degree programs available that are enrolling students right now. Listed below are some of the more popular associates degree programs offered by accredited online schools. Do you have a career goal in mind or do you just want to increase your earning potential by furthering your education? Browse our directory and find out more about what schools and programs are right for you.